Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introduction

Okay, so I started up this blog about three months ago and I have yet to publish a single post on it. Basically I’ve been distracted and haven’t been motivated to get this off the ground. Well, that’s about to change. Hopefully I’ll be able to frequent posts now that I have thing figured out now.

So this is how this is going to work:

The whole gimmick to this blog is to do movie reviews from a film student’s perspective. Now I will be doing new releases in theater as I see them as well as reviews of some of my favorite (and not so favorite) older movies which I will call “The Archives.” I will also come up with other categories and types of reviews as time goes on. But now this is what we’re going to start off with.

Check back soon with the first new release review and Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment